I began my acting career in primary school aged 6. By the time I finished high school, I was a seasoned National School Drama Festival actress veteran. After training at the then Nairobi Theatre Academy with Keith Pearson and Mumbi Kaigwa, I did a stint with the travelling theatre, performing Romeo and Juliet before joining Mbalamwezi Players and starring in many of their theatrical and musical shows. I bowed out temporarily, to raise my family and have recently re-entered the scene with the hit movie “Shattered – the Movie”, directed by Gilbert Lukhalia, produced by Dreamhouse Productions, quickly followed by the new MNET Changes Season III, Episode 5 and Festival of Creative Arts stage shows Nuts, Wakawaka and Over My Dead Body, directed by veteran Mbeki Mwalimu
- I am quick and great at following my directors requests.
- I am able to express emotion and what I am feeling, with ease
- I have a good confident posture can make a big difference.
- I am able to monitor my speed and volume with the uncanny ability to project my voice without yelling
- I am great at conceptualizing emphasis to give a different meaning to the same set of words
- I morph into my character thereby having an ability to ad-lib
- I swim, drive and am physically fit for shoots requiring one to be physically fit
Finally, I can confidently say, I am ageless, fearfully and wonderfully made, have a fantastic imagination and have extremely photogenic skin with a great smile to boot.
See more information in my resume below.
Featured : Changes, Season III, Tahidi High, Mali,
Movies : Shattered the Movie,
Theatres : FCA, Mbalamwezi, Phoenix Players,
Other Productions : HIV AIDS Awareness documentary/movies
ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo,